CONTINENTAL DIVIDE TOUR
Explore the vast terrain in Winter Parks Arapahoe National Forest with our Continental Divide Tour. We depart from our convenient location in Winter Park and ride 15 miles up the historic Corona Pass road to the Continental Divide and Corona Pass at nearly 12,000ft in elevation. You will drive your own machine on the tour while following one of our qualified guides. This trip includes breathtaking panoramic views of the Continental Divide, Rocky Mountains, and Fraser Valley. We will pass by the historic railroad train trestle that used to operate as a 23 mile long railroad over Rollins Pass. There will be multiple opportunities for enjoying the views, taking pictures, and occasionally a short hike up top the Continental Divide. This trip is perfect for families and adventurers alike. Our Side by Side ATV machines come in a 4 seat configuration.
- Season: Mid June thru Late September
- Minimum Driver Age: 18 years old with valid license present day of
- Minimum Passenger Age: 4 years old
- Colorado Law mandates a Booster Seat or Safety Seat until age 8
- We do not provide these so you must bring them with you, or they are available for rent day of
- Driver:$200 – $250
- Passenger: $60
- Prices may vary, so please click here to current availability and pricing
- 8:15 am, 8:45 am, 11:15 am, 11:45 am, 2:15 pm, 2:45 pm
- Please plan to spend 3 to 3.5 hours total with us
- You are responsible for any and all damage that occurs to your machine while on tour, no exceptions. A damage deposit for your machine is required. A credit card imprint will be made of your Visa, Mastercard, or Discover Credit Card the day of your trip the card holder must be present with you. We do not accept Debit or American Express for damage deposits and no day of exceptions can be made.
- Upon check-in for your trip, you may choose to purchase our “Repair Fund” program. See program details below
- What does the program cover?
- 100% of physical damage to the covered machine above $750.00 (labor & material)
- 100% of the cost of retrieval of the machine (if required)
What does the program NOT cover?
- Medical costs or expenses
- Liability to any third party
- The first $750.00 of damage to the machine
- The waiver only extends to the machine for which the waiver was purchased
- Trip reimbursement in the event the damage results in a shorter duration or completion of your trip
- Any other type of expense
How much does it cost?
- $25 per machine
- What does the program cover?
RESERVATION / CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- Reservations are required.
- Full payment is required to guarantee all reservations
- Please arrive at your scheduled meet time and location to allow for the right amount of time to check-in for your trip, preparing to get on trail, safety instruction, etc. If you arrive after your meeting time, even if it as at no fault of your own, and we do not have sufficient time to prepare you for your scheduled trip, you will not be issued a refund or be rescheduled on a later trip
- Weather is not a cause for cancellation since our trips run rain or shine
- 48 hour cancellation policy. For individual reservations we require full payment when you make your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. If you must cancel your reservation and we are notified at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled meet time, we will refund your payment less 15%. If you cancel for any reason and we notified less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled meet time, we cannot refund any portion of the payment. All sales inside 48 hours are final and non-refundable.
- You will be emailed a confirmation email, please review it and double check your trip date, time, meeting location and number of participants. It is your responsibility to double check your trip information and ensure its accuracy.
- Grand Adventures cannot be held responsible and will not issue refunds for personal inconveniences, health related issues, family emergencies, injuries, public transportation delays, traffic jams, or inclement weather. When you make your reservation we are reserving a space for you and now turning away other potential guests.
- TRIP INSURANCE. In today’s changing travel environment, it’s important to protect your travel investment so you can relax and enjoy your trip. Unforeseen events such as flight delays, baggage loss or even a sudden sickness or injury could impact your travel plans. For your convenience, we offer travel protection through Travelex Insurance Services. For more information on the available plans, get a quote, or to enroll, click here or contact Travelex Insurances Services at 800-228-9792 and reference location # 06-0332.
- The product descriptions provided here are only brief summaries and may be changed without notice. The full coverage terms and details, including limitations and exclusions, are contained in the insurance policy. Travelex Insurance Services , Inc CA Agency License #0D10209. Travel Insurance is underwritten by, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company, NAIC #22276. V94
- Purchasing travel insurance does not release you from Damage Deposit requirements for your rental / tour nor cover any damages that may occur.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Professional Guide
- Bandanas / Facemask: For Purchase
- Goggles (required)
- For Sale: Rain Poncho’s
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Closed toe shoes you can get wet and muddy.
- Warm layers for higher altitudes
- Clothes that can get dirty (dusty, muddy and wet)
- Water or snacks
- Bandana or facemask
- A few extra bucks if your guide is great
Manufacturer: BRP Can-Am
4 Seat Quad – Can-Am Commander MAX DPS 800
All off-road trips are operated by Darou Ventures, LLC dba Grand Adventures. Darou Ventures LLC is an equal opportunity provider and operates under a special use permit from the USDA Forest Service in the Arapahoe-Roosevelt National Forest.