How the program works
We are pleased to offer our “Repair Fund” program for the 2018 / 2019 winter snowmobile season. The program is designed to provide our customers with some piece of mind in the unfortunate event that physical damage occurs to their machines while on tour.
This program is available to all of our customers on a Guided Tour, excluding our Advanced Tours. Each customer who provides a damage deposit must either accept or reject the option of purchasing the program at the time of check-in. You can only purchase the program at the time of check-in.
What does the program cover?
- 100% of physical damage to the covered machine above $750.00 (labor & material)
- 100% of the cost of retrieval of the machine (if required)
What does the program NOT cover?
- Medical costs or expenses
- Liability to any third party
- The first $750.00 of damage to the snowmobile
- The waiver only extends to the machine for which the waiver was purchased
- Trip reimbursement in the event the damage results in a shorter duration or completion of your trip
- Any other type of expense
How much does it cost?
- $20 per machine
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- So I have to pay the first $750.00 of any damage?
- Yes. The program covers physical damage over $750.00
- How much is a snowmobile if I totaled it?
- Every machine is different, but replacement cost can exceed $10,000.00
- What if someone else were to hit my machine and cause damage?
- The person who caused the damage to your machine is responsible for the total cost of repair
- Can I purchase it for only some of the machines in my reservation?
- Yes. However, for each damage deposit provided, all of the machines covered by that damage deposit must either purchase the program or not.
- When do I have to decide by?
- You can only purchase the program at check-in. After the check in process is complete you may no longer purchase the program
- Is the driver or machine covered?
- The program covers the machine, not the driver
- How often does damage occur?
- Damage does happen. It is not regular or predictable, but it can get expensive quickly
- Do I still have to provide a credit card for the damage deposit?
- Yes! If damage does occur we will run an authorization for $750.00 to cover your max potential liability. When we evaluate the machine, the authorization will convert over to a charge to cover the actual amount, not to exceed $750.00
- Can I decline the Program?
- Yes! It is entirely voluntary
- Does the $20 cost go towards my $750 liability?
- No! The $20 is the cost to participate in the program
Group Special – NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID
Unfortunately we will not be offering Group Rates for the 20-21 winter season due to COVID group size restrictions. We look forward to offering this again in the future!