While we are hopeful that COVID rules and restrictions will not impact our operational setup for the upcoming 2021-22 Snowmobile Season, we are being conservative with our planning until we get closer to the season. Please see below for the latest policies.
These procedures and policy changes will be updated as necessary and are subject to change.
Important Group Size & Discount Changes:
- Our maximum group size at any timeslot is 10 people. As such quota for each timeslot is 5 machines. If you need more than 5 machines for your group you must call us to reserve to ensure we follow protocols.
- Since we are limited to smaller group sizes, our Group Discount is inactive for the 2021-22 winter season
Important Reservation Policy Changes:
- Each activity time will be limited to an 8 snowmobile / 10 person maximum. If you are a large group, please call or email us so that we can try to arrange the best fit for your large group
- We kindly Request ALL reservations must be made online or over the phone in ADVANCE
- Grand Adventures respectfully requires that you NOT participate if you are having ANY of the well known and well documented COVID-19 symptoms. The below cancellation policy will be followed.
- At this time we are not accepting any Child with a Staff Driver reservations
Important Cancellation Policy Changes:
- Outside 48 hours: If you must cancel your reservation for ANY REASON and we are notified at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled meet time, we will refund your payment less 15%.
- Inside 48 hours: If you must cancel your reservation for ANY REASON and we are notified within 48 hours of your scheduled meet time, your reservation is 100% NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Please note, there is still uncertainty in our COVID world, and if you choose to make a reservation, you, like us, are bearing some financial risk that your plans are disrupted to both our detriment.
- Grand Adventures cannot be held responsible for and will not issue refunds for personal inconveniences, any health-related issues, family emergencies, injuries, winter road conditions, any transportation delays, or inclement weather.
- If Grand Adventures cancels your trip for any reason, we will refund your reservation in full.
- Any change or cancellation must be made directly with a Grand Adventures Reservation Agent. Cancellations or Changes submitted by email, text, or voicemail will not be recognized.
Important Reschedule Policy Changes:
- Outside 48 hours: If you must reschedule your reservation for ANY REASON and we are notified at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled meet time, if we are able to accommodate your request, we will do so without penalty. Any changes must be made directly with a Grand Adventures Reservation Agent. Changes submitted by email, text, or voicemail will not be recognized.
- Inside 48 hours: If you must reschedule your reservation for ANY REASON and we are notified within 48 hours of your scheduled meet time, IF WE ARE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR Reschedule request you will be charged a 15% rebooking fee. Rescheduling your trip is NOT GUARANTEED and subject to a number of factors at Grand Adventures sole discretion. Any changes must be made directly with a Grand Adventures Reservation Agent. Changes submitted by email, text, or voicemail will not be recognized.
Important Gear Rental Policy Changes:
- WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to provide all of your own personal gear this winter including
- Goggles (for sale)
- Facemasks (for sale)
- Boots (included)
- Waterproof Snow Clothing (for rent)
- Gloves (for sale)
- Boots are still included free of charge with your reservation.
- Helmets are still included free to charge with your reservation
- Snow suits WILL be available for rent as usual this winter.
- Face masks covering your nose and mouth are required upon arriving at our location and must be worn at all times when you are not on the snowmobile IF YOU ARE UNVACCINATED
- We will request all groups to social distance from other groups at our locations
- Please be aware, depending on your trip location, we may take a short 5 minute van ride to the trailhead. Masks are required in the van IF YOU ARE UNVACCINATED
We realize that people will have different concerns moving forward. Please contact us ahead of time or ask any staff member upon arrival if you have any special concerns we can try to mitigate and we will accommodate your request to the best of our ability.
Guided Trips are currently available for reservation for the upcoming 2022-23 Winter Season!
Please note that online reservations cut off a few hours before each trip meeting time.
Group Special – NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID
Unfortunately we will not be offering Group Rates for the 20-21 winter season due to COVID group size restrictions. We look forward to offering this again in the future!