This summer, Grand Adventures and our sister company MAD Adventures operated successfully in this new COVID world we are all living in. We prepared heavily, followed the protocols, and had a fun time with our customers. Over the summer we had zero staff illnesses and zero customer reported customer illnesses after participating in our trips. We are looking forward to a fun winter season with the same processes and success.
As we all adjust to our “new normal” in accordance with local officials and government guidelines. We have implemented the below procedures and policies for the 2020-2021 snowmobile season. These procedures and policy changes will be updated as necessary and are subject to change.
Important Group Size & Discount Changes:
- Updated: 11/18/20-Due to COVID, our maximum group size at any timeslot is 10 people. As such quota for each timeslot is 5 machines. If you need more than 5 machines for your group you must call us to reserve.
- Since we are limited to smaller group sizes, our Group Discount is inactive for the 2020-21 winter season
Important Reservation Policy Changes:
- Each activity time will be limited to an 8 snowmobile maximum. If you are a large group, please call or email us so that we can try to arrange the best fit for your large group
- We will NOT accept Walk-In Reservations due to COVID. All reservations must be made online or over the phone
- Grand Adventures respectfully requires that you NOT participate if you are having ANY of the well known and well documented COVID-19 symptoms. The below cancellation policy will be followed.
- At this time we are not accepting any Child with a Staff Driver reservations
Important Cancellation Policy Changes:
- Outside 24 hours: If you must cancel your reservation for ANY REASON and we are notified at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled meet time, we will refund your payment less 5%.
- Inside 24 hours: If you must cancel your reservation for ANY REASON and we are notified within 24 hours of your scheduled meet time, your reservation is 100% NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Please note, we have adjusted our policy for this season to be as accommodating as possible given the COVID environment. There is still uncertainty in our COVID world, and if you choose to make a reservation, you, like us, are bearing some financial risk that your plans are disrupted to both our detriment.
- Grand Adventures cannot be held responsible for and will not issue refunds for personal inconveniences, any health-related issues, family emergencies, injuries, winter road conditions, any transportation delays, or inclement weather.
- If Grand Adventures cancels your trip for any reason, we will refund your reservation in full.
- Any change or cancellation must be made directly with a Grand Adventures Reservation Agent. Cancellations or Changes submitted by email, text, or voicemail will not be recognized.
Important Reschedule Policy Changes:
- Outside 24 hours: If you must reschedule your reservation for ANY REASON and we are notified at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled meet time, if we are able to accommodate your request, we will do so without penalty. Any changes must be made directly with a Grand Adventures Reservation Agent. Changes submitted by email, text, or voicemail will not be recognized.
- Inside 24 hours: If you must reschedule your reservation for ANY REASON and we are notified within 24 hours of your scheduled meet time, IF WE ARE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR Reschedule request you will be charged a 15% rebooking fee. Rescheduling your trip is NOT GUARANTEED and subject to a number of factors at Grand Adventures sole discretion. Any changes must be made directly with a Grand Adventures Reservation Agent. Changes submitted by email, text, or voicemail will not be recognized.
Important Gear Rental Policy Changes:
- WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to provide all of your own personal gear this winter including
- Goggles (for sale)
- Facemasks (for sale)
- Boots (included)
- Waterproof Snow Clothing (for rent)
- Gloves (for sale)
- Boots are still included free of charge with your reservation. This gear will only be used for one customer per day to allow for sanitization between uses
- Helmets are still included free to charge with your reservation and will be sanitized utilizing the SaniBoXX Ride Safe Decontamination Unit between uses
- Snow suits WILL be available for rent as usual this winter. Each suit will only be used at most once per day to allow for sanitization between uses
- Face masks covering your nose and mouth are required upon arriving at our location and must be worn at all times when you are not on the snowmobile
- You MUST provide your own mask OR you will have to purchase one from us to participate
- IF, at ANY point, we have to ask you to comply with our Mask Policy, YOU WILL ONLY BE GIVEN ONE COURTESY WARNING. If we have to ask you to wear your mask a 2nd time, you rill be informed that will NO LONGER BE PARTICIPATING IN YOUR SCHEDULED TRIP. There will be NO REFUNDS for your inability to follow our COVID rules.
- We will limit the number of customers inside our locations at one time to encourage social distancing
- We will request all groups to social distance from other groups at our locations
- Please be aware, early season we generally have to take a short 5 minute van ride to the trailhead, dependent upon snow conditions. Masks are required in the van.
We realize that people will have different concerns moving forward. Please contact us ahead of time or ask any staff member upon arrival if you have any special concerns we can try to mitigate and we will accommodate your request to the best of our ability.
Group Special – NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID
Unfortunately we will not be offering Group Rates for the 20-21 winter season due to COVID group size restrictions. We look forward to offering this again in the future!