- Reservations are strongly recommended. Walk-ins welcome but based on availability. Customers with reservations will be assisted first.
- All reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking with a Visa, Discover or MasterCard.
- Please arrive at your scheduled Meeting Time. Machines will be released to stand-by’s 30 minutes after the meeting time. No refunds will be given for arriving after your stated meeting time on your confirmation email. While we always do our best to accommodate, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to go on your tour or rental if you arrive late. It is your responsibility to ensure you arrive on time. No Refunds will be issued so please arrive at your scheduled meeting time. Please remember that winter driving conditions, traffic, etc. can delay drive times. Please give yourself plenty of time to arrive at your appropriate meeting time and location.
- Cancellation Policy. We require full payment when you make your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover. lf you must cancel your reservation and we are notified at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled meet time, we will refund your payment, less 15%. If you cancel for any reason and we are notified less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled meet time, we cannot refund any portion of the payment. All sales inside 48 hours are final and non-refundable.
- Reschedule Policy. Within 48 hours, while we reserve the right not to amend your reservation per our stated cancellation policy, please note if you request and we are able to accommodate any last minute changes to your reservation we will charge a 15% change fee. If we can accommodate your reschedule request, since you are already in the non-cancellation window of 48 there will be no refunds for any reason on your rescheduled trip.
- GUIDED TOURS
- You must have a valid driver’s license or learner’s permit to drive
- If you are under 18 and wish to drive the snowmobile, a legal guardian must also be present on the trip
- If you are under 18 years old and driving we require the license / permit be physically present and we will make a photocopy of it at check-in
- In order to carry a passenger, you must be at least 18 years old
- You must be at least 4 years old to be a passenger
- UNGUIDED RENTALS
- You must be at least 21 years old and have a valid drivers license to rent a snowmobile unless a legal guardian is present and accompanying you
- 16 & 17 year old’s may drive if they have a valid drivers license and their legal guardian is present on the trip, but they may not carry passengers. We will require you to show us the license at check-in and we will make a photocopy of it
- 18-20 year old’s may drive and carry passengers, but a legal guardian must be present on the trip
- You must be at least 4 years old to be a passenger
DAMAGE DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS:
- All customers are responsible for damages to the equipment they rent. We do NOT offer insurance. Also, customers will be responsible for any cost incurred in the retrieval of snowmobiles which are left on the trail for “non-mechanical” reasons (i.e. customers who become involved in accidents rendering their snowmobile inoperable or unguided renters who become stuck or run out of gas). If you are participating on a guided tour, you may purchase our “Repair Fund” program the day of your trip at check-in. Please click herefor more information.
- Unguided Rentals Deposit Amounts:
- Grand Touring: $500 per machine
- All Mountain: $1500 per machine
- For Unguided damage deposits we will Authorize your credit card based on the above amounts and make a physical imprint
- Authorizations naturally fall off your credit card, typically after 48 to 72 business hours, but may take longer based on your credit card company.
OTHER IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Each customer must read and sign a liability waiver damage agreement, referred to as the Rental Agreement Release and Indemnity for Snowmobiling Activities. A legal guardian must sign for all minors (under 18 years old) who are participating. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- It is required that at least two snowmobiles go out together for UNGUIDED in Winter Park.
- Only two people may ride together on one snowmobile, regardless of size! You may hire an employee to carry an extra passenger for the price of a double machine. Guided Tours only! Very limited availability! This option can only be booked over the phone. DO NOT book online and assume we will have an employee available please.
- The minimum age for the Mini Snowmobiles for kids to do laps on the lap track is 4 years old
- Clothing / Gear Requirements: All participants are required to wear the following
- DOT Approved Helmet (included)
- Snow Boots (included)
- Waterproof snow clothes (available for rent)
- Goggles (available for purchase)
- Waterproof gloves (available for purchase)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Should we tip our guide?
- Guides are always appreciative of receiving a tip when they deliver excellent service!
- What if I only have a Debit Card or American Express?
- Unfortunately we cannot accept American Express at any time
- Debit cards can be used for payment only. They may not be used for a damage deposit.
- Should we arrive early?
- Please arrive at the “meeting time” listed on your confirmation email
- Do we still go if it is snowing or cold?
- Yes! We operate in all weather conditions.
- What if we are late due to traffic?
- It is your responsibility to plan ahead and traffic can be heavy at times.
- You will not be refunded because you are stuck in traffic and arriving late. Plan ahead!
- Need lodging in Grand Lake? Check out our snowmobile packages on www.westernriv.com
- Need lodging in Winter Park? Please consider. Winter Park Mountain Lodge Or Winter Park Lodging Company
- Need to rent skis? Visit Epic Mountain Sports
- Other Activities:
Having a Holiday Party or Special Event? Or maybe you just want to get friends and family together for a good time. Whatever the occasion, Grand Adventures can make sure it is memorable.