- Reservations strongly recommended. Walk-ins welcome but based on availability. Customers with reservations will be assisted first.
- Please arrive at your scheduled Meeting Time. Machines will be released to stand-by’s 15 minutes before departure. No refunds will be given for arriving after your stated meeting time on your confirmation email. While we always do our best to accommodate, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to go on your tour or rental if you arrive late. It is your responsibility to ensure you arrive on time. No Refunds will be issued so please arrive at your scheduled meeting time. Please remember that winter driving conditions, traffic, etc. can delay drive times. Please give yourself plenty of time to arrive at your appropriate meeting time and location.
- Maximum of 400 lbs, per snowmobile.
- Only two people may ride together on one snowmobile, regardless of size! You may hire a guide to carry an extra passenger for the price of a double machine. Very limited availability!
- Passengers must be at least 4 years old.
- It is required that at least two snowmobiles go out together for UNGUIDED.
- All reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking with a Visa, Discover or MasterCard.
- In order to operate a snowmobile, customers must have a valid driver’s license with their picture on it and be at least 16 years old.
- Please note: In order to do an unguided rental you must be 21 years or older unless a Guardian is present
- Please note: If on a guided tour, if a driver will be a minor, than a Legal Guardian must be present. Otherwise the minor may not drive.
- Passengers must ride with an adult (18 years old or older). Sixteen and seventeen-year-old drivers are not allowed to carry a passenger under any circumstances. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Each customer must read and sign a liability waiver damage agreement, referred to as the Rental Agreement Release and Indemnity for Snowmobiling Activities. A legal guardian must sign for all minors (under 18 years old) who are participating. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- For Unguided rentals, a $500 authorization (per machine) is required on all snowmobiles in the form of Visa, Discover or MasterCard. Please note for Ski-Doo 600 2-stroke machines we require a $1,5OO per machine authorization. For Guided Tours, an imprint of a Visa, Discover or Master Card Credit Card per machine is required. No debit cards accepted! NO AMEX!
- All customers are responsible for damages to the equipment they rent. We do NOT offer insurance. Also, customers will be responsible for any cost incurred in the retrieval of snowmobiles which are left on the trail for “non-mechanical” reasons (i.e. customers who become involved in accidents rendering their snowmobile inoperable or unguided renters who become stuck or run out of gas). If you are participating on a guided tour, you may purchase our “Repair Fund” program the day of your trip at check-in. Please click here for more information.
- Cancellation Policy. We require full payment when you make your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover. lf you must cancel your reservation and we are notified at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled meet time, we will refund your payment, less 15%. If you cancel for any reason and we are notified less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled meet time, we cannot refund any portion of the payment. All sales inside 48 hours are final and non-refundable.
- Reschedule Policy. Within 48 hours, while we reserve the right not to amend your reservation per our stated cancellation policy, please note if you request and we are able to accommodate any last minute changes to your reservation we will charge a 15% change fee. If we can accommodate your reschedule request, you lose your ability to cancel your reservation as the initial tour / rental date is upheld for policy purposes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Should we tip our guide?
- Guides are always appreciative of receiving a tip when they deliver excellent service!
- What if I only have a Debit Card or American Express?
- Unfortunately we cannot accept American Express at any time
- Debit cards can be used for payment only. They may not be used for a damage deposit.
- Should we arrive early?
- Please arrive at the “meeting time” listed on your confirmation email
- Do we still go if it is snowing or cold?
- Yes! We operate in all weather conditions.
- Need lodging in Grand Lake? Check out our snowmobile packages on www.westernriv.com
- Need lodging in Winter Park? Please consider. Winter Park Mountain Lodge Or Winter Park Lodging Company
- Need to rent skis? Visit Epic Mountain Sports
- Other Activities:
- Winter Fishing
- Epic Mountain Sports
- The Colorado Vacation Directory – More Vacation Information:
cabins, lodges, campgrounds, bed & breakfasts and fun things to do such as fishing, rafting, hunting & skiing. As well as, a detailed regional Colorado map section.
- Snow Mountain Ranch
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Dog Sled Rides
Having a Holiday Party or Special Event? Or maybe you just want to get friends and family together for a good time. Whatever the occasion, Grand Adventures can make sure it is memorable.