WINTER PARK UNGUIDED RENTALS
Only available at our Hideaway location in downtown Winter Park.
*Please note: $500 credit card (No AMEX or Debit Cards) authorization per machine required for Damage Deposit*
When making your unguided rental reservation online please remember you must be:
- 21 years or older with a valid driver’s license present
- If under 21 you must be 16 years or older with a drivers license present along with a legal guardian present to drive
- You must be 18 years or older to carry a passenger
- There is a minimum requirement of 2 machines for unguided rentals in Winter Park
- ATTN: ALL Winter Park Unguided Rentals meet at our office at Hideaway Station for check-in. After check-in you will be shuttled to and from our trailhead location, approx. 1 mile each way.
TWO-HOUR RENTALS – (Closed Wed)
For those who want the experience of snowmobiling Colorado up to the Continental Divide at their own pace. Maps provided. Easy to follow trails. Largest open bowl play area in Grand County. You drive Ski Doo Trail Touring (1 or 2 person) machines with a 600cc 4-stroke engine. You must have at least two snowmobiles in your group to go out. One machine reservations made online may be automatically cancelled and payment voided. If you book during non-business hours, we will cancel your reservation the next morning and refund your credit card less a 7.5% fee.
Meeting Times: 8:15am, 8:30am, 8:45am, 9:15am, 9:45am, 10:15am, 10:45am, 11:15am, 11:45am, 12:45pm, 1:15pm, 1:45pm, 2:15pm
*Please allow 3 to 3.5 hours total time with us
FOUR HOUR RENTALS -(Closed Wed)
If you want to spend more time riding all the groomed Colorado snowmobiling trails in our area or exploring the vast back country of “un-groomed” trails and meadows, we offer Ski Doo Trail Touring (1 or 2 people) snowmobiles with a 600cc 4-stroke engine. You must have at least two snowmobiles in your group to go out. One machine reservations made online may be automatically cancelled and payment voided. If you book during non-business hours, we will cancel your reservation the next morning and refund your credit card less a 7.5% fee.
Meeting Times: 12:00 pm and 12:15pm
*Please allow 5 to 5.5 hours total time with us
WINTER PARK ON MAP
Guided Trips & Unguided Rentals are currently available for reservation for the upcoming 2022-23 Winter Season!
Please note that online reservations cut off a few hours before each trip meeting time.
Protect your Investment!
- Travel Insurance – click here
- Current Driving Conditions – click here
- Current Weather Forecast – click here
Everyone 18 or older needs to sign a participant agreement before they go. The legal guardian needs to sign the participant agreement for minors under 18.